Blue Lagoon Snorkeling, Virgin Beach, Waterfall, Kecak Fire dance
1. BLUE LAGOON SNORKELING : Swim and snorkel in the clear blue water of Indian Ocean, Blue lagoon
2. Marvel the virgin beach the attraction is also charming because it is surrounded by asah hill and the water is still clear.
3. Admire the Goa Lawah temple is a large complex built around the cave opening that is in habitat by hordes of Bats.
4. Visit Kerta Gosa an ancient building which was used as Jurisdiction place to announce the legislation, jurisdiction, and penalty during Klungkung Kingdom reign in Bali.
5. Enjoyed our traditional Kecak and fire dance is a nocturnal dance said is the most unique dance on the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air – Conditioner Hotel Transfer
- English Speaking driver Cum guide
- Fuel Gasoline / Petrol
- Cold Mineral Water
- All Snorkeling equipment
- All entrance Fee
- Insurance Coverage
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
BLUE LAGOON SNORKELING : Swim and snorkel in the clear blue water of Indian Ocean, Blue lagoon Beach has clean water is the best place to do snorkeling, swimming, and taking underwater photo, enjoyed to explore the coral reef, expect to see cuttle fish, angle fish, cow fish, and moray eels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
VIRGIN BEACH : Which is located near Bukit asah highway Bug bug Traditional village, Karangasem Regency, Still look natural. Although the beach area is not as others beaches, However this beach can be a recommendation for those of you who want a calm, clean, beach atmosphere and not too many visitor. The attraction is also charming because it is surrounded by asah hill and the water is still clear.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
BAT CAVE TEMPLE : Which inhibited by thousands of sacred and holy bats, The Goa Lawah temple is a large complex built around the cave opening that is in habitat by hordes of Bats. The temple was established in 11th century by Mpu Kuturan , one of early priest who laid the foundation of Hinduism on the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa, Jalan Surapati and Jalan Puputan, Klungkung Indonesia
COURT OF KING JUSTICE : an ancient building which was used as Jurisdiction place to announce the legislation, jurisdiction, and penalty during Klungkung Kingdom reign in Bali. It is a unique building as its roof covered by full of ancient puppet picture depicting human life in enternity and also rewards accepted or karma phala teaching.
TAMAN GILI a building floating or sees like floating because it is intentionally founded in the middle of a fish pond and use to be as the meeting point if the King have any visitor.
KECAK FIRE DANCE : Is a nocturnal dance said is the most unique dance on the island is set a group of Men more than 70 people providing chorus – like rhythms and sound and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.