Birds Parks and Batik Art
Birds Park – Batik Art (4 – 6 hours)
• Visit Barong Dance, Watching the barong rangda and keris dance, the fight good spirits agains bad spirit
• Bali Birds Park and Reptile Park. see the beautiful birds and the asian reptile
• The Silver and Goldsmiths of Celuk village and Batik painting processing of Tohpati Village. visit the silver and batik workshop, and learning how to make a beautiful jewelry and a unique batik painting
• Woodcarvers and mask makers of Mas village, the beautiful wood carving made from the local artis in mas village
• Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah) a Hindu meditation center dating back to the 11th century
What's included :
- Local guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- enterance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bird Park
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
• 8.45 AM Pick up from your hotel ( Ubud Area).
• 9.45 AM Arrived at Barong Dance performance.
• 11.00 AM Drive to Bali Birds Park & Reptile Park.
• 12.30 PM Lunch.
• 13.30 PM Arrived at Celuk (Silver and Goldsmiths).
• 14.30 PM Drive to Batik painting Tohpati.
• 15.30 PM Arrived at Woodcarvers and mask makers.
• 16.00 PM Last trip visit Goa Gajah ( Elephant Cave).
• 16.30 PM Back to your hotel.
• 16.45 PM Arrived at Hotel.
• All Tour is a Private Tour
• Tour Price is Valid for 1 (One) Tour or a Family with Maximum 5 (Five) People
• the Extra People Will Charge USD 10/Person or IDR 100,000/Person
• The Places to Visit Can Skip or Add as Long as the Location is in The same Way
• There is Extra Charge if The Place Location is in a Different Way.
• If You Wish to Enter the Temple, Please Wear a Sarong & Temple Sash.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
free pick up ubud areaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- padang bay
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate