Best Visit of Ubud Tour with Jungle Swing
Enjoy this 10-hour private tour to experience the best of Ubud village with lunch. Visit the most sacred monkey forest in the heart of Ubud. Have a jungle swing inside the coffee plantation. Stop at Tegalalang rice terraces and have a spiritual feeling inside the holy spring temple. Pamper your eyes to see Tegenungan waterfall where you can relax and swim. There is a maximum group size of 15.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral water, English Speaking Driver ( Cum Guide ), Local taxes
- 1x Lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop-off with Private full AC Car, All entrance fees & ticket at all schedule stop
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- What to Bring?Modest cloth,Hat,Camera,Money,Sun scream
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Begin the tour by meeting your driver at your hotel lobby with a warm smile before being driven to the middle of Bali in Ubud village. There you can stop at the popular sacred monkey forest, where you will find around 700 Balinese long tailed macaques in wild. Walk along the 12.5 hectares forest as the perfect place for the healthy monkeys. Find three temples inside guarded by the monkeys live in harmony.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Next, drive to the north of Ubud to stop at a coffee plantation where you can taste various kinds of coffee and teas. There you can see also the most popular coffee from an animal poo. In the plantation, you can also try a jungle swing. Challenge yourself to have a swing with around 30 meters string swing to the valley or jungle. You will get a different experience and lots of pictures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Before you have your lunch, have a short trek to the magical rice terraces in Tegalalang village. There, you can see the local farmers in their daily activities.Enjoy your lunch at a small place inside the jungle with a valley view and rice field view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
After that, you will visit Tirta Empul a holy spring temple. You can see how Balinese people doing a holy blessing before they pray at the main temple.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Finally, your last stop is Tegenungan waterfall with a beautiful green surrounding make the area very fresh. Take a short walk to get closer to the waterfall or just see the view from the top hill.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off area in the popular areas of Denpasar, Airport, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran area and Bali Cruise Port in Benoa.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port, Padang Bay Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seat on request and base on availability
- Guided in every object and not just drop by the parking area like mostly car with driver
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.