Best Tour: Ubud Village and Temples Tour
On this private 10-hour tour of Ubud, you’ll cover the region’s top temples and villages in only one day. Perfect for those with limited time in Bali, this tour reveals the best of Ubud’s rich cultural and natural tapestry. Enter a traditional Balinese home; admire the scared splendor of Batuan Temple; browse Ubud Market for unique souvenirs; and trek to a rice paddy, refreshments and hotel pickup/drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Denpasar, where you’ll board an air-conditioned vehicle and set out to discover Ubud’s culture. During the scenic journey, you’ll receive a cultural overview of Ubud and the villages that surround it.
First, head to a traditional Balinese home to greet a family and learn about local culture. Enrich your knowledge of Hinduism and see the offerings left to the gods.
Proceed to Batuan Temple, an ancient holy structure founded in 1020 AD, and admire the exterior’s elaborate ornamentation and unique architecture. Then, continue to Tirta Empul to witness a purification ritual amid the tranquil ponds of the site.
Ubud’s rice terraces are renowned for their symmetrical beauty — embark on a short hike to a rice paddy to see how local people cultivate their crops. Your final stop is Ubud Market, where a vibrant array of souvenirs is for sale. Spend time browsing and then relax during the journey back to your Ubud hotel, where the tour concludes.
Departure Point :Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :8.30am - 9.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.