Best Seller Introductory To Bali Round Tour Book Your Own Hotels
Our 13 Days “INTRODUCTORY TO BALI” round tour is designed for first time visitors to our legendary island,and will bring you in a relaxed way to Central, East, North and West Bali, ending with some beach days in South Bali. Many highlights included ! Guaranteed departure. Accompanied by a private and friendly local English Speaking tour guide (other guiding languages are available: Dutch, German, French, Japanese / bring your language choice with your booking).
Book direct your own accommodation, according to your budget and taste.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DAY 0NE: ARRIVAL AT BALI
Arrival at Bali Airport and welcome by your local tour guide. Transfer to your hotel,of your choice in South Bali.
DAY TWO: SOUTH BALI
Meeting with our representative for an info briefing. Further free day at leisure and overnight.
DAY THREE: SOUTH BALI to UBUD (Central Bali)
Pickup by your tour guide. Visit some highlights like; the Royal Taman Ayung Temple of Mengwi. The Ubud Monkey Forest and the holy Tirta Empul Water Temple in Tampaksiring.
DAY FOUR: UBUD / Free Day
IAfterwards a free day at leisure, to explore charming Ubud at your own. Or participate in an exciting optional activity, like f.e. a cycling tour, or a whitewater rafting.
DAY FIVE: UBUD to SIDEMEN (East Bali)
Piickup by your tour guide. Today we head to rural Sidemen, with some sightseeing en route. Like; the old Palace of Justice in KlungKung "The Kerta Gosha", the "Goa Lawah" holy bat cave, and the typical village of "Tenganan".
DAY SIX: SIDEMEN / Free Day
Free day at leisure, or participate in an optional activity, like f.e.; a cooking class, sight seeing tour to Bali's Mother Temple "The Besakih". Or what about some volcano hike ? Contact us for more info.
DAY SEVEN: SIDEMEN to PEMUTERAN / The Magnificent Bali National Park (North-West Bali)
An interesting tour ahead, from East Bali all the way to North-West Bali. Sightseeing stops included, like f.e. in Kintamani with its fantastic views to the Batur Volcano and Lake. Driving along the Indian Ocean in Northern Bali, we will arrive in charming Pemuteran, bordering the Bali National Park.
DAY EIGHT + NINE: PEMUTERAN
Free days at leisure. Or participate in an optional activity, like f.e.; snorkeling around Menjangan Island, Hihing inside the National Park, Mangrove tour, or what about a tent overnight at a pristine beach deep inside the protected park ?
DAY TEN: PEMUTERAN to SOUTH BALI (your choice in South Bali)
Pickup by your tour guide. We head back to the beaches of Southern Bali, and make it an interesting routing, as we will drive through the real heart of Bali. Drop in your hotel for the coming days, to your choice in South Bali.
DAYS ELEVEN + TWELVE: SOUTH BALI
Free days at leisure, and treasure all the trilling things South Bali has to offer ...
DAY THIRTEEN: DEPARTURE (extensions are possible and available)
At due time transfer from your hotel to the airport. (Extension packages are available. Contact us for more info and options).
South Bali areas are Kuta,Tuban,Seminyak,Sanur,Nusadua,Benoa.
Departure Point :At Bali Airport. At your last hotel.
Departure Time :9am to 10am.
Return Detail :At your next hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A small amount of walking is involve
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.