Best Package Rafting, Swing, and Waterfall
Experience the best combination white water rafting, swing and Waterfall by top destination of rural Bali. We offer the best adventure in one day most of popular spot up to date place in Ubud .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Red Paddle Bali Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Paddle Bali Adventures, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.31, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
We will start rafting from here, prepare all equipment like paddle , live jacket and helmet. Our guide will give you some brief before go to rafting. Enjoy your experience raft at ayung river with amazing carving wall and waterfall. Take it 2 hours from start till finish.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Visit most popular sport adventure flying on jungle, seat on the swing about 30 km deep from jungle make it the best experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Last trip we drive to Tegenungan Waterfall is a hidden waterfall and it takes 10 minutes to enjoy the beauty of the waterfall up close and we can also swim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.