Best of Ubud - Private Ubud Tour
Want to visit the best places in Ubud?
You no longer need to search for a tours, we have collected all the most interesting sites of Ubud in our program.
Visit Ubud Monkey forest, Tegalalang rice terrace, Tegenungan waterfall, Tirta Empul Temple and more.
For your convenience, we already have included all entrance tickets.
You may also skip some sites if you would like to spend more time on specific objects, and there is a chance to do many type of jungle swing on your personal expenses.
Enjoy your holiday in Bali and welcome!
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop off
- Sarong for entering Balinese temples
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gallery Ada Garuda
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
This waterfall is surrounded by green tropical jungles, where you can head down to the water, or simply take in the beautiful view with great photos on the viewing platform.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
This temple compound consists of a petirtaan (bathing structure), famous for it's holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification. The temple pond has a spring flowing with fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy (amritha). In this Temple, you can watch how Balinese locals conduct a holy blessing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gallery Ada Garuda, Pakudui Garuda Village, Tegalalang Indonesia
Visit one of Bali’s great woodcarvers. The gallery is fascinating with sculptures ranging from huge to baggage sized.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Here you'll find fabulous scenery of green rice paddies and take a stroll through the famous rice fields. See how the farmers do their daily activities and make memorable photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Monkey Forest is a tropical rain forest with tall and shady tropical trees. This forest is habitat to a group of monkeys that you can get up close and personal with! There are 3 temples within the forest to visit, and more than 700 monkeys to see within the sanctuary.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village is famous for producing high-grade gold and silver handicrafts, particularly jewelry.
Pass By: Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi is an 11th-century temple and funerary complex in Tampaksiring north east of Ubud in Bali, Indonesia., that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan river. It comprises 10 rock-cut candi that are carved into some 7-metre-high sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face.
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
In this coffee plantation, you can try various delicious types of local coffee and tea.
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Alas Harum offers a different way of immersing with nature. Choose between a range of activities that you can do in this heavenly place, from enjoying a peaceful time inside the Bird Nest to challenging your adrenaline by swinging on an extreme swing. Don't forget to get your camera ready as you will be surrounded by breathtaking sights of rice fields and a small river below you. To amp up the fun, make sure you take your loved ones with you!
Pass By: Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Experience riding on a swing over rice paddies.
Pass By: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pasar Ubud is located opposite the the Ubud Palace and it is open daily. Here you can find beautiful paintings, silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, etc.
Pass By: Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The Ubud Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is a historical building complex situated in Ubud, Gianyar Regency of Bali, Indonesia. The palace was the official residence of the royal family of Ubud.
Departure Point :1: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2: Tuban, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
3: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4: Uluwatu, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5: Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia
6: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
7: Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
8: Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
9: Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
10: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please bring sun cream, hat, comfortable shoes, swimsuit and towel (if have water activities), cash and camera for your personal use.• This is a Private tour/activity. Only your group will participate• For group more than 7 people will be provided second car.• Start point - pick up from the hotel, finish point - drop off to the hotel. Start point and finish point can be different by your choice (please let us know in advance).• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.• Further assistance needed? Please, chat via WhatsApp or Email.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Dry Ice Bali, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2020 - 5/28/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Areas Covered for FREE Pick Up : Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Legian, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor
- Driver will meet you at your hotel 's lobby. Time is according to your booking.
- If you need different pick up time please let us know.
- No minimum people per booking is required
- Please provide name of your hotel/villa on booking and whatsapp number (by email).
- We pick up all guests from their hotels/villas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides