Best of Ubud intagram waterfalls with jungle swing and lunch
Receive personalized attention on a private tour
Round-trip transfers are included, for your convenience
A fun and relaxing day out for families, friends, or couples
Visit picturesque waterfalls in the jungle and hidden in caves
Duration 10 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Lunch - Warnung D'alas Tegalalang Ubud
- Private transportation
- bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned mini van
- All include entrance ticket/admission
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
If you want to escape Bali’s crowds and spend the day in nature, this private waterfalls tour is ideal. After your pickup in Ubud, head to three of Bali’s most beautiful waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung, and Tegenungan Falls. If you’re a photography enthusiast then you’re even more in luck, as these spots are very photogenic. Take a dip in the pools if you like. You can also enjoy a traditional Balinese lunch en route, to keep you energized.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
One of a hidden waterfall at the north east of ubud. You will need to walk down some stairs and pathway to discover this beautiful waterfall. Here you are able to swim in fresh water from the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Kanto Lampo Waterfall Bali is an upcoming tourist spot and perfect for a day visit from Ubud. Hidden away in the jungle, here’s all the info for visiting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
When you are in Ubud a visit to Tegenungan waterfall is one of the great things to do in Ubud. Culture and nature are two words that jump to mind when thinking of Ubud and the areas surrounding it. Out of all the waterfalls in the surrounding areas, Tegenungan waterfall is a great pick as it’s not too far from Ubud.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
This is optional part of the tour. if you would like to taste the famous kopi Luwak then this is a stop we will take on the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Bali Driver Tour, Perumnas Monang Maning, Jl. Gn. Seraya No.24, Tegal Harum, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80119, Indonesia
tour and travel
Pass By: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
is a traditional village located near to Ubud in the Gianyer Regency where you can appreciate the mountain culture which in many ways is similar to that of the traditional areas of Ubud and the other surrounding villages except for one major factor, Celuk Village is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices.
Pass By: Aloha Ubud Swing, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
The Best Swing in the Tegallalang area, with spectacular rice paddies view, agriculture activities, Coffee Luwak plantation and shop. Our Aloha Ubud Theme Park is located only 5 km from Arjuna Statue in Ubud, on the direction to Tegallalang and many important touristic attractions, what makes our park very accessible to combine with other tourist destinations.
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Alas Harum is one of popular agrotourism object which is located in Jl. Lunga Tegallalang, around 20 minutes from Central Ubud. This place will be offering you many activities like the steps of making the luwak coffee, swing, zip line and a lot of spots for taking picture with perfect beautiful view like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut. Moreover, Alas Harum also has the biggest luwak statue in Indonesia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
lobby hotel, villa, etcAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized