Best of Nusa Penida Tour : Private Full-Day Tour - Best Bali Tour Package
We manage a full day private tour for anyone who has limited time to explore the magical island of Nusa Penida.
Visit the most beautiful nature in the island of Nusa Penida such as Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach, Angels Billabong & Crystal Bay Beach.
The tour is about beautiful nature, the best for Instagram-mable and based on private tour to give you the best experience.
Please note, the road in Nusa Penida is bumpy and most of the spots that will be visited are often crowded.
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour at nusa penida island by fully air conditioning car
- Return boat transfer Bali - Nusa penida - Bali ( Sharing/Public fast boat )
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Broken Beach Villa
- Entry/Admission - Angel Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Stop At: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
The tour will be begin by pick you up at your hotel lobby by private fully air-conditioning vehicle and heading to Sanur harbor and cross to Nusa penida island that take approximately 45 minutes by fast boat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Upon arrival at Nusa penida Island, your driver/guide will drive you to visit Kelingking beach viewing the scenic beauty of the cliff with stunning white sandy beaches. One of its most popular landmarks is a plant-covered limestone headland, with massive waves crashing against it. This unique formation resembles the shape of a T-Rex’s head, so Kelingking is often called the T-Rex Bay of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Broken Beach Villa, JL Pasih Uug, Banjar Sompang, Kec. Nusa Penida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Trip to be continued to the Broken beach or locally named "Pasih Uug" is a large cave that has lost its roof over time. a great place to take photos and giant mantas can sometimes be seen swimming in the sea below.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angel Billabong, Sakti, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Angel’s Billabong is a spectacular rock formation near Pasih Uug (Broken Beach), on the southwestern end of Nusa Penida Island. Between the rocks flows a lagoon crystal clear infinity pools.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Afterward, we will visit Crystal Bay has relatively calm diving conditions. The water is crystal clear thus excellent for snorkeling and even just relaxing on shore or go snorkeling if time is enough and the snorkeling equipment will can be rented from the locals with your own cost.
Then you will head back home from Crystal Bay Beach to the port and escort you to the boat to go back to Sanur harbor.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Upon arrival in Sanur harbor, you will be transferred to your hotel by private air-conditioning car
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour is inclusive of complimentary pick-up & drop-off to your Hotel/Villa/Apartment/Local house. The areas covered are: Uluwatu, Pecatu, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Sawangan, Tanjung benoa, Kuta, Tuban, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar. Please inform us of your location prior to the tour. Thank you!Ports
- Benoa Harbour
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Penida Island currently still under developing and the road conditions are bumpiness/uneven. Beware if having motion sickness
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized