Best Kintamani - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours
We offer not only a full day cycling tour, but an experience of Bali Downhill cycling tour through Balinese Hearth. Our trip through non-touristy area which the scenery and small villages which were just beautiful.
This Bali best bike/cycling tour is start from the top of the Kintamani Area and make your way down, through forest, Asphalt Roads, Traditional Villages, and Traditional Balinese Rice Fields Architecture (Subak). Stopping along the way to learn about local food, Traditional Village life, and Balinese Home Industry (stone making & wood working)
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop off W/ an A/C car (Ubud Area Included on the price)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Morning coffee break
- Traditional Indonesian lunch
- Water and snacks en route
- Wet weather gear if needed
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop off W/ an A/C car (Outsice Ubud Area Additional Charge IDR 450.000/Car)
- Driver/ Guide Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours, Jalan Raya Taro, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Welcome Coffee or Tea
We start our cycling tour by picking up customers at the hotel then drive up to Balinese plantation for having coffee break with pancake or smoothie bowl for gluten free request served with some coffees and teas tasting overlooking green valley view.
After enjoying such nature then we’re heading off to Penelokan Kintamani for taking some pictures of AMAZING view of GEOPARK MT BATUR CALDERA and its crater lake if you never been there as it is optional stop.
After Volcano stop, we drive another 15 minutes to our best bike cycling tour start at Abuan Village. Our starting point surrounded by Mandarin Oranges garden. All bikes and equipment are well prepared by our great team. Our guides will explain you regarding our safety standard and brief introduction about our trip.
Traditional Balinese House
Our Cycling Tour first stop is in Balinese Traditional house at Abuan Village. Our Guides would explain more detail regarding Balinese architecture. Those architecture are centuries old, this tradition influenced by Hindu religion through ancient Javanese intermediary as well as the pre-Hindu elements of native Balinese architecture.
Ubud Jungle Stop (Optional)
We ride through rural forest of ancient Taro Village. This track is offered for those who seek adventurous experience.
Gunung Raung Temple
Gunung Raung Temple (read. Roaming Mountain Temple) is located on Taro Village, which the ancient village in Bali. This temple is the very first temple on Bali and built by Dang Hyang Resi Markandya in 8th Century on his first holy journey to Bali. This temple as well located in the middle of Bali Island.
Rice Field Stop
Most people who have visited Bali say that the real Bali can be found where the rice grows. Part of our Bali best bike/cycling tour trip is present you to this beautiful landscape. Our guide would explain history of Balinese farming system (which called Subak).
Hyang Api Temple
This is our last stopping point of our best bike tour Bali trip.
After enjoying our best bike tour Bali trip, you will served by lunch with breath-taking view and hidden gems on our beautiful restaurant. Later, our driver will drop you off to your place.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Batur Sel., Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring
- Walking/sport shoes recommended
- Sunscreen advised
- Small backpack for your camera/video
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.