Best Instagram Tour in Northern Bali: Waterfalls and Temples
Northern Bali has lots of Instagram-worthy spots, but it can take hours of research time to find them. Save the hassle, and make the most of your vacation by going on a tour with a focus on visiting photogenic spots. See Handara Bali Gate, Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Banyumala waterfalls, and much more along the way. Capture perfect shots for social media, and benefit from having private return transport included.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- Experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Toll fees (if any)
- Entrance tickets
- Complimentary of Lunch base on Buffet
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Bali Handara ( Approx 2$/p)
- Your Personal expenses such as Shopping, Meals, Drinks, etc
- Entry/Admission - Handara Golf Course
Stop At: Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Village, Jl. Jatiluwih Kawan No.Desa, Jatiluwih, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82152, Indonesia
The driver cum guide will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the Jatiluwih rice terraces, once a UNESCO Cultural Heritage. The largest rice terraces in Bali, Jatiluwih rice terraces are known for their dramatic and exotic landscapes. We will explore the field by doing short trekking to see the mesmerizing view of the nature.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Further, head to the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex. Interestingly enough, the smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression for this temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
If you have Seen the famous Instagram pictures of the famous Bali swing in Ubud?
Well, that’s what is up next for you at the Wanagiri Hidden Hill. Ride on the swing as you enjoy lovely views of the crystal-like view in front of you surrounded by the green hills.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Head to the Banyumala waterfalls that consist around 4 different waterfalls that located near by each other. Along the way to the waterfalls we will past by the coffee farm and beautiful rain forest. The waterfalls is excellent for swimming in the natural pool and recommended to bring the dry clothes and towel. Please note, to reach the waterfalls walking is involved approximately 600 meters from parking lot to the waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Handara Golf Course, Desa Pancasari - Singaraja, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Optional on the way back to hotel, you can visit Bali Handara gate, an Iconic gate to take pictures of your every single moment you spend here, as you will see a lot of Instagram worthy places within the Bali Handara golf club & resort. It is a popular landmark for tourists who seek for one of Bali’s top Instagram-able feed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour is inclusive of complimentary pick-up & drop-off to your Hotel/Villa/Apartment/Local house. The areas covered are: Munduk, Lovina, Pecatu, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Sawangan, Tanjung benoa, Kuta, Tuban, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar. Please inform us of your location prior to the tour. Thank you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized