Best Eastern Waterfalls Private Tour InTukad Cepung, Tibumana, Kanto Lampo.
Start your adventure trips in Bali visit the best eastern waterfalls with Private Day trip to take you to Tibumana waterfall, Tukad Cepung waterfall, and Kanto Lampo waterfall. These waterfalls will give you such an unforgettable experience swimming spot and great pictures .
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour with English speaking driver (who will accompany you all day)
- All parking fee as per itinerary
- Lokal tax
- Entry/admission - Alam Sari Agrotourism
- Option Include Tickets ( Include Tukad Cepung Ticket, Tibumana Waterfall, Kantolampo Waterfall )
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (availabe to purchase)
- Option Exclude Tickets ( is Exclude Tukad Cepung Ticket, Tibumana Waterfall, Kantolampo Waterfall )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dewata Memories Tour, Br. Sayan Tua, Bongkasa, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Our Driver will accompany your during trip all day
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
We start the trip from your hotel at 08.00 am. You will be taken to the first waterfall called Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Of all the Bali waterfalls, Tukad Cepung Waterfall was the most unique and magical one to visit. It’s becoming a hotspot amongst tourists, as well a very popular Instagram location. The walk to get down to Tukad Cepung Waterfall was straight forward and easy enough. Although, unlike most Bali waterfalls, this one you had to wade through a knee-high river and over a few rocks to get there. On a sunny day, the stunning sun rays shine straight through the top of the falls creating natural beams across the canyon like rock formations. You can swim in the waterfall or get pretty close without getting too wet from the spray, so get your cameras ready.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Alam Sari Agrotourism, Banjar Kebon, Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
On the way to Tibumana Waterfall you will stop for a moment to enjoy a one of coffee plantation with a stroll through the gardens, you will learn about some of the island's native and most unique plants and flowers, meet he farmer and taste the fruits of their labour, with a curated sampling of traditional Bali coffees and tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Last stop is Kanto Lampo Waterfall is eastern side of Ubud which is known for its picturesque flow of water on a bunch of seemingly stacked rocks. Compared to other waterfalls in Bali, this one is comparatively easier to access, You can either swim or shower as a refreshment beside taking pictures, while enjoying the fresh air.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
We continue our trip to the second waterfall called Tibumana Waterfall. It is located very deep inside the lush green jungle along the beautiful slopes. Walk along the path passing some stairs down and pass a wooden bridge to see a beautiful waterfall. Do pack your swimsuit and extra clothes and take a refreshing swim in the waterfall and revive your senses. The water is no more than 6 feet deep, so diving is not an option. You can stand right underneath the waterfall and let the hydro pressure do wonders for your body pains and stress relief. The tranquillity is what draws people here, to idle for long hours of relaxation in solitude. It is one of those places where you want to come just to laze around to sit and marvel at nature’s beauty in isolation.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel in the area of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa dua. Ports
- Benua Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.