Best East & West Nusapenida island Trip and Snorkling
It is a virgin beach that is located in the east part of Nusa Penida. This beach serves you the view of Blue Ocean, waves, and also the cliffs with the sharp form like a diamond.
Atuh Beach has a white sandy beach with its clear blue water. It is also a perfect beach to see the sunrise.
Kelingking beach is a natural beach that has a stunning view. The focal point of this beach is its clear white sand and also the cliffs with the form of T-rex neck.
This Nusa Penida Tour will also take you to the Broken Beach that has a huge cliff with a hole in the middle of it. That hole is like an ‘entrance’ where the sea water can come in.
Angel’s Billabong Nusa Penida is a popular natural infinity pool located between two big cliffs. It has clear water and it faces the open ocean straightly. This place is called the Angel’s Billabong because of its beauty.
Those are the popular and interesting destinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket any spot in Nusapenida
- Car and Boat transfer return ticket
- Snorkling for Only Special package Price
- Snorkling package also
What's excluded :
- Own expenses
The west and east part of Nusa Penida offers the complete tourists’ destination which means you can visit various places such as Diamond Beach, Tree House, Atuh Beach, Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach, and Angel Billabong. Some destinations are even called the hidden heaven because it is so natural and not visited by too many people.
Most of the tourists who come to Nusa Penida really want to feel the calmness and peacefulness of this beautiful island that is combined with the amazing view that is hard to find at the other places on this world. Find out more about the destinations that you will visit by joining this Nusa Penida Tour below.
Departure Point :Sanur Port (Meeting Point Sanur), Jl. Sanur Beach Street Walk, Sanur Kaja, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80237, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up area kuta legian,seminyak,canggu,ubud,kerobokan,sanur and nusadua
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.