Best Day Tour :TRADITIONAL FOOD TESTER TOUR
Spend a day touring Denpasar, a hive of local activity often overlooked by travelers.
Tour Bali markets including Badung Food Market and shop for souvenirs at Kumbasari Art Market and Jagatnatha temple in Denpasar City
this temple is managed by temple development committee of Jaganatha Temple and afterward managed by The Hindu Holiday Committee which is institutionally stipulated Badung Regency Government decree. But nowadays, this temple has been taken over by the government of Denpasar City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car pick up and drop
- mineral water
- entrance fee
- parking fee
What's excluded :
- The First driver picking traveler up in their hotel with private transport and air conditioning in the car
1) The Tour will be visit in Badung Market, ( Denpasar Tradisional Market ) is a center of town’s economics which is located in Gajah Mada Street, that is main road and become a shopping center of Bali. This traditional market is apposite to the village temple that is one of three biggest temples in Denpasar. This market cannot be discharged from the existence of an existing market in the cross Badung’s river that is called Kumbasari Market
2)Kumbasari Market is previously called by Peken Payuk (pot market), it sell the items from gerabah /jar like pot, Pengedangan, Cubek (plate from land), Paso (pail from land), Caratan (water jug from land), Jeding (barrel from land), penyantokan (mixer from land), Coblong (cup from land), kekeb (rice cover) and others. All of these items are the kitchenware and also the items for ceremony.
3) Jagatnatha Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple situated in the center of Denpasar City that is the biggest Hindu temple in the capital city of Bali Province. The temple built in east of Puputan Badung square garden is a public shrine to worship for Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa (call for Hindu god). It is strategically located on Major Wisnu Street that is very easy reached from any directions as well as famous temple and appointed as a tourist destination in Denpasar City. This temple many visited by the Hindu people especially during the Hindu Holiday season including full moon.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa, Jl. Kayu Aya, Pantai Seminyak, Kuta, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.