Best Capturing Moments in Bali : East Bali Tour
Enjoy a refreshing escape in Bali by joining this 10-hours tour that wil let you to explore some of the best parts of the island. Visit Lempuyang Temple where you can indulge in the beautiful views of the mountain that stands tall across the temple.Then you will get refresh your mind at the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. See the breathtaking views of the waterfall as the sunlight beams through the falls. To top off the experience, enjoy a tasty lunch at the beautiful Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket any tourist spot
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple is one of the oldest and holiest sites on the island and is thought to predate most Hindu temples. The whole complex has been dubbed one of the “six sanctuaries of the world,” considered the most sacred places of worship on Bali. Yet, because of its remote location tucked away on the island’s eastern end, the complex sees few foreign visitors.
Lempuyang Temple is a complex of temples that speckles a trail leading to the top of Mount Lempuyang, a holy mountain. A total of seven temples dot the mountain’s slopes. At the lowest temple, a fantastic “gateway to heaven” greets visitors. Looking through the gate on a clear day reveals Mount Agung framed within its sides. Beyond the gate, three beautiful nāga-lined staircases lead up to the lowest temple.
This temple is well-known for its stunning split-gate. Surely you can combine both as point to take an images.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the famous tourist destinations in east part of Bali and it is one the stop points of tourist object. Tirta Gangga Water Palace was built in 1948 by King Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem, This palace has been shaped in the form of a beautiful water garden and it is located near a natural spring. The scenery of the area is fantastic with great views and the climate is relatively cool.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
The circular cliffs Tukad Cepung Waterfall give you the feeling of being in a cave, while the open sky right from where the waterfall emerges, gives you the most enchanting view. The sunlight falls on the glistering waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you. If you have never seen water flowing from the sky, then this would be your chance. Unlike any other waterfalls in Bali. Tukad Cepung Waterfall does not flow into a river, stream or jungle, but it flows gently down the cliffs. The river can be seen from up above, meanwhile the waterfall can only be viewed once you walk down the stairs and into the cliff.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Area coverage for pick up : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival