Best Bali Full Day Tour exploring Ubud Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Spectakuler sunset
Bali Ubud, Tanah Lot tour is a full day tour packages combining three spectacular places of interest in Bali Island to experience culture and amazing landscape of Uluwatu well known to see sun set. Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. The town was originally important as a source of medicinal herbs and plants; Ubud gets its name from the Balinese word ubad (medicine). Tanah Lot temple was built and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. Uluwatu temple (pura in Balinese) is built at the edge (ulu) of a 70 meter high cliff or rock (watu) projecting into the sea.In folklore, this rock is said to be part of Dewi Danu's petrified barque.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Pick up time:
08: 30 am - Return 18 : 30 pm
Duration 10 Hrs.
• Visit Barong and Keris Dance with professional Balinese dancer performed in the morning taking a story about the fighting good and evil by performing in figure Barong as the good character and Rangda as evil character with duration 1 hour.
• Visit monkey forest in Ubud
• Enjoy your lunch in Ubud
• Visit Tanah Lot Temple where is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view temple in the middle of the sea. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
• Visit Uluwatu Temple to enjoy Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. Forest with hundreds of monkeys dwell here. They are believed to guard the temple from bad influences. The serpentine pathway to the temple is fortified by concrete walls on the cliff side. The views from the bottom of the water surging up against rocks and the ocean horizon are amazing view. The best time to visit is just before sunset.
• Back To Hotel
• Private Car with new model
• Comfort Car with Air Condition
• English speaking driver
• Free Wi-Fi
• Phone Charger
• Mineral Water
• Our tour service is 10 hours daily for any schedule
• The Temple Donations
• Entrance fee in all site of interest.
Departure Point :Nusa Dua, Jimbaran,Legian,Seminyak,Kuta,Canggu, Uluwatu, Sanur ,Balangan and Denpasar area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.