Besakih Mother Temple & Tukad Cepung waterfall Private Tour
This tour will make you have your best experience to see the beauty of biggest temple in Bali. This tour is one of tours that make you learn more about the life of Balinese with their culture. We will take you high to the slope of Mount Agung to see one of the biggest temple in Bali called Besakih temple. This temple has the stunning view of temple with the Mount Agung volcano. Before visiting Besakih temple, we take you to Pengipuran village. A walk to hidden waterfall of Tukad Cepung will make your day full of experience. Our driver/guide will be in their best shape in assisting you for the great experience.
This tour starts from:
• Kuta, Legian & Seminyak
• Nusa Dua & Jimbaran
• Benoa Port
• Airport area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Sarong to use for going in to temple.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees est USD 8 per person for all attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Penglipuran Village is one of the traditional villages that located in Bangli Regency, Bali. Penglipuran village is famous as one of the tourist destinations in Bali because of its society who still preserve their traditional culture in their daily lives. The architecture of buildings and land processing still follows the concept of Tri Hita Karana, the philosophy of Balinese society regarding the balance of relations between God, humans and their environment. Penglipuran Village succeeded in building tourism that benefited all of their communities without losing their culture and traditions. At Penglipuran Village you also can visit Bamboo Forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall has mesmerized everyone who have managed to spot it. Well-guarded by the cliffs. A few hundred stairs down the cliff is worth the effort once you arrive at the destination. The circular cliffs give you the feeling of being in a cave, while the open sky right from where the waterfall emerges, gives you the most enchanting view. The sunlight falls on the glistering waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you. If you have never seen water flowing from the sky, then this would be your chance. Unlike any other waterfalls in Bali, Tukad Cepung Waterfall does not flow into a river, stream or jungle, but it flows gently down the cliffs. The river can be seen from up above, meanwhile the waterfall can only be viewed once you walk down the stairs and into the cliff.
Since the water gets accumulated within the cliffs, it gets really deep during the rainy seasons. For that reason, it is not recommended to visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall during monsoons. But during other seasons, you can stand and observe the water neatly flowing down and making a narrow stream inside the cliff. This place is comparatively cooler and offers an immense sense of peace and tranquility.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Besakih temple is the biggest temple in Bali.
This temple has numbers of temples in same area. The beauty of Besakih Temple with the Mount Agung is a must to visit.The Besakih temple is built by highest priest named Markandya. Our driver/guide will be at your side to assist you exploring the whole side of this temple which located on slope of Agung volcano
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet the driver/guide from Safe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) at your hotel lobby at 8.00amAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.