Beginner Class Becomes Silversmith With Bali Silver Material
This beginner class is offer truly unique experience and you will teached become handy skilled by artisan of silversmith.
The results of this art jewelry comes from your creative which is valuable and can be used.
Train patience skills in developing creative potential in making beautiful jewelry.
What's included :
- Entry/Admission to Bali Artika Silver
- Bali Silver material 10 Gram per person
- One design per person
- Mineral bottle water
- Hotel pick up and drop off less than 20Km from location
- Experienced local Instructor silversmith
What's excluded :
- Request or additional silver material will charged 2 USD per gram
You will be taught and guided on how to make jewelry rings, earrings or others design using bali silver material weighing 10 grams.The artist will guide you through every step of the production process of making silver into art that you can use,after the manufacturing course is complete you will bring home the results of your design and work.
• UC Silver Gold, Jl. Raya Batubulan Gg. Candrametu no. 1, Denpasar 80582 Indonesia
• Dewi's Gold & Silver, Jl. Raya Celuk no. 67, Celuk Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide hotel pick up Area : Kuta,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Kerobokan,Seminyak,Canggu,and Ubud.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms