Bedugul, Waterfall, Tanah Lot sunset tour
The amazing bali full day tour to enjoy one day trip to explore the most famous tourist destination with beauty and nature in Bali. This trip mostly to visit northern of Bali which is one of the mountain and hill tourist attractions with cool atmosphere.
With ideal sightseeing trip to explore beauty of nature such as Bedugul, Ulun danu beratan temple, twin waterfall, wanagiri hidden hill, handara gate, Tanah Lot Temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private car full AC
- Fuel surcharge
- Private driver
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
It is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali, Indonesia. Despite its incredible natural beauty, Banyumala waterfall doesn’t yet have the crowds like an other waterfall. With the plunge pool is the perfect place for a swim to cool off from the Bali heat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Look for New Attractions in Hidden Bali that are Instagramable.
Wanagiri Hidden Hills is the right place with the beautiful natural scenery and a background of mountain plateau, beautiful green trees and complete with lake view that is clearly visible from the Peak of Wanagiri Hills.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
It has also become a famous Instagramable spot in Bali. With beautiful background
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
The Famous temple with location on the Northern Bali islands and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.This Temple is dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, which is famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel for area Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ubud, Canggu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.