Bedugul Tour is a Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit Bedugul village with cool atmosphere and Visit Bali Bedugul Botanical Garden and other tourist destination. This is an exciting tour packages to enjoy the beauty of nature panorama, Bedugul Tour will visit Taman Ayun Temple is beautiful temple located in mengwi regency with lake surrounded and beautiful architecture. Then tour continue visiting Coffee Plantations to watch and taste the balinese coffee and the animal coffee or known as a Luwak Coffe. Then tour continue visiting Bali Botanical Garden is a park with large area and asa place for recreation parks, in here you will see number scientific services and facilities in support of plant research and conversations
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Petrol + Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bali Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Pura Taman Ayun is a magnificent family temple of Mengwi empire. This is one of the most visited temple in Bali, both local and foreign tourists.
The temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
It is a great place to marvel at the early and traditional Balinese architectural features that prevail on the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Botanic Garden, Jalan Kebun Raya, Batunya, Baturiti, Candikuning, Baturiti, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Bali Botanical Garden is a unique place on the island of Bali which combines botanical research, plant conservation, education, and recreation. Here we can relax and enjoy the beauty and peacefulness while learning the benefits of many kinds of plants, such as plants for medicines, the plants for ceremonial purposes (materials to make offerings in the Balinese Hindu religion), and other various tropical rainforest plants and bird life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Finally, you will stop at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. It is one of the most beautiful temple in Bali. It floats on the lake of Beratan with the background of green and smoky hills make this place is a nice spot for you pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.