Bedugul Cultural Private Tour
Highlights of this tour are the beautiful rice terraces of Jatiluwih as well the Pura Ulun Danu Temple on Lake Bratan . Our experienced guides will also be there to explain all about the traditions and culture of Bali!
Duration 8 to 10 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Admission fees (approximately $8 to $10 USD per person)
- Any other personal expenses
We will first stop at a morning traditional market, where you can see how the Balinese shop for their daily needs. Next we can visit a family spice and fruit farm with a coffee plantation..
From there, we will see beautiful mountain scenery and small villages, arriving at the world famous Tabanan rice terraces located at Jatiluwih. There you can observe the ancient irrigation process that is still in use today. If you like, we can even take a trek through the rice fields.
We then finish the tour at the Pura Ulun Danu Temple, which has a spectacular location on Lake Bratan, and is even shown on the Indonesian 50.000 Rupiah bank note.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick from all hotel area in Ubud, Sanur, Legian, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa , and Nusa Dua.Others area (Bangli, Klungkung,Padang bay, Karangasem, Singaraja,Gilimanuk, and Tabanan) will be additional charge!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We provide sarongs for entering any Hindu Holy sites
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate