Bedugul & Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
This tour will make you have your best experience to see the beauty of temple and the spectacular rice terrace. This tour is one of the favorite in Bali.
The tour will begin at Taman Ayun temple, where you will be able to see stone sculptures from the 17th century.
Then continue to visit Jatiluwih rice terrace for magnificent panorama of the biggest rice terrace in Bali.
After visit Jatiluwih, the proceed to Ulun Danu temple, which is situated on the calm lake Bratan. The temple was built in 17th century.
Afterward, we continue the trip to visit Tanah lot temple, which offer a great place to see sunset and possibly the best known and most photographed temple in Bali.
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Car parking.
What's excluded :
- Your meals on the tour.
- Personal expenses
• 9 hours of tour for the beauty of temple and the nature with our great team.
• Taman Ayun temple as the royal temple in Bali.
• See the most scenic temple on lake called Ulun Danu Temple.
• Taking the best photograph of Bali Gate Handara.
• Exploring the green nature of Jatiluwih World UNESCO heritage
• Ending the day with a spectacular sunset in Tanah Lot
• Personalized experience driver/guide in private day tour.
What to expect.
Meet your driver/guide at your hotel lobby at 9 am. The tour starts with visit the Royal Temple called Taman Ayun. This temple built in 16th century, and now becomes one of UNESCO site heritage. This temple offers view of temple shrines called Meru.
The tour continue to north Bali to see the fascinating temple on the lake. The Ulun Danu temple located by edge part of Beratan Lake. The Mountain and the lake make this temple becomes the most stunning view of temple sightseeing. This temple is an icon for Bali. Not far from Ulun Danu temple, our driver/guide will take you to have special photograph with the greatest split gate in Bali Handara. Many of tourist who like the Instagram put this place as a must to visit.
Continue the tour with exploring the green and lush paddy field on terraces in Jatiluwih village. This village is a world UNESCO heritage for the fascinating rice terrace that they have. The Jatiluwih means “Truly Marvelous”. Ending our trip with the stunning sunset in Tanah Lot. Tanah Lot is a temple that face the Indian Ocean. A temple that located on rock edge of the beach always a favorite place to end the tour. Our driver/guide will happily to be assisting you to have best experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver / guide at the hotel lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival