Bedugul & Tanah Lot Private Tour
This tour will make you have your best experience to see the beauty of temple and the spectacular rice terrace. This tour is one of the favorite in Bali. We will take you to the Tanah Lot temple at the end of day. This temple has the stunning view of the Bali sunset. Before the sunset, tour will drive you to the majestic temple by the lake called Ulun Danu Temple. Followed by visiting the most spectacular rice terrace in Jatiluwih village. Our driver/guide will be in their best shape in assisting you for the great experience.
This tour starts from:
• Kuta, Legian & Seminyak
• Nusa Dua & Jimbaran
• Benoa Port
• Airport area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees est 200K IDR per person.
• 9 hours of tour for the beauty of temple and the nature with our great team.
• Taman Ayun temple as the royal temple in Bali.
• See the most scenic temple on lake called Ulun Danu Temple.
• Taking the best photograph of Bali Gate Handara.
• Exploring the green nature of Jatiluwih World UNESCO heritage
• Ending the day with a spectacular sunset in Tanah Lot
• Personalized experience driver/guide in private day tour.
What to expect.
Meet your driver/guide at your hotel lobby at 9 am. The tour starts with visit the Royal Temple called Taman Ayun. This temple built in 16th century, and now becomes one of UNESCO site heritage. This temple offers view of temple shrines called Meru.
The tour continue to north Bali to see the fascinating temple on the lake. The Ulun Danu temple located by edge part of Beratan Lake. The Mountain and the lake make this temple becomes the most stunning view of temple sightseeing. This temple is an icon for Bali. Not far from Ulun Danu temple, our driver/guide will take you to have special photograph with the greatest split gate in Bali Handara. Many of tourist who like the Instagram put this place as a must to visit.
Continue the tour with exploring the green and lush paddy field on terraces in Jatiluwih village. This village is a world UNESCO heritage for the fascinating rice terrace that they have. The Jatiluwih means “Truly Marvelous”. Ending our trip with the stunning sunset in Tanah Lot. Tanah Lot is a temple that face the Indian Ocean. A temple that located on rock edge of the beach always a favorite place to end the tour. Our driver/guide will happily to be assisting you to have best experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver / guide at the hotel lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.