Beauty of BALI : Waterfall, Jungle Swing & Penglipuran Traditional Village
Discover the hidden beauty of Bali and swing through a tropical jungle in Ubud. Meet the indigenous people of the village of Pengelipuran, swim in the Tukad Cepung Waterfall and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Bali Ari Tours & Driver, Banjar Mawang Kaja, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
If you choose to join the jungle swing only option, you will first visit Tegallalang rice field where you can trek into beautiful rice paddies before you hop on the swing. After that you may have the option to visit the nearby coffee plantation to taste some Balinese Luwak coffee.
Continue by visiting Pengelipuran Village, known as one of the world's cleanest villages .Take a look at the daily activities inside the homes and imagine how living in such natural village would feel. You will then visit Kintamani for lunch, and admire the amazing views of Lake Batur and the volcano.
If you choose to join the complete tour, you will start your day by visiting Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the stunning sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. before going back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Bali hotel or your accommodation
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali hotel or your accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.