Beautiful Photo Session in Bali
We will do photo shoot along way of stunning Tegallalang Rice Terrace (Beautiful rice terrace in Ubud) then move forward to Alas Harum, temple, river & rice field. We will pick one of the routes and will go on a slow paced walk, during which I will show you some stunning views, interact with the locals, which you will take as memories about your visit to Ubud.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
I will bring you on 2 hours Photo shoot!
We will visit 2 locations in Ubud, where we will take both posed and candid photos! Starting at:
1. Tegallalang Rice Terrace (Most famous rice terrace in Bali) with stunning view good is a great spot for photos which showing more Bali nature!
2. Alas Harum Coffee Plantation (with many spot Instagram photo spot like: Hill, Jungle Swing, Bird nest, River & Water Temple) more relaxed place that you can enjoy and having fun while we take your photos!
We recommend to do photo shoot early morning or in the afternoon close to sunset for premium quality and to skip many tourist & traffic.
In summary, we will turn your beautiful memories into beautiful, candidly captured photos!
You will get a minimum of 50 high resolution edited photos. I will send all edited photos via email, uploaded trough Google Drive to maintain quality.
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up in ubud area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.