Beautiful Beaches of Bali and Sunset at Uluwatu Temple with Kecak Dance Show
Discover Bali’s white sand beaches, majestic temples, and unique culture on this 7-hour private tour. Swim in the warm waters of Nusa Dua Beach, join the surfers at Padang Padang Beach, then watch the sunset and enjoy a spectacular Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu Temple. Hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Your tour begins with pickup from your Bali hotel around midday. Traveling by private vehicle, set out to the first stop of the day, Nusa Dua Beach, where you’ll enjoy an hour or two of free time to swim, snorkel (snorkelling equipment not included), or sunbathe. Continue to Padang Padang Beach, a popular surf spot and a filming location from Julia Roberts’ movie “Eat, Pray, Love”.
Meet back up with your driver for the short drive to Uluwatu Temple in time to watch the sunset from the coastal cliffs. Before you leave, watch a dazzling performance of the Kecak fire dance, an ancient Balinese tradition, performed in front of the temple.
After an action-packed afternoon, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 8pm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel in the area of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusadua and Uluwatu.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.