Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking
The Batur Caldera is a wonderful alternative to Mount Batur trekking for people who would prefer to avoid the crowd, with even more spectacular views. The hike is a little easier, and so may be preferable for families with children. Boat ride included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flashlight provided. Rain pancho and walking sticks available upon request.
- Snacks - Fruit, snacks, and bottled water
- Hotel pickup in Ubud area: May be grouped with other guests.
What's excluded :
04.00-04.30: Our English speaking tour guides will serve you hot tea or coffee and give you a quick briefing with information about the tour and safety procedures.
04.30-04.45: We walk down to the shores of Lake Batur to meet our boat for the journey to the starting point in Pulak, a tiny traditional Balinese village.
05.30-05.45: We begin the trek up the caldera wall.
05.45-06:00: Arrival at the top of the caldera where we will witness the spectacular sunrise views while enjoying hot tea and coffee.
06.30-07.00: We continue trekking, and begin our return descent to Pulak.
08.30-09.00: We leave Pulak on the traditional canoe/boat then cross Lake Batur to Toya Bungkah.
09.30-10.00: Arrival at Bali Sunrise Villas.
• Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Sunrise Villas, Jalan Songan No.001 Songan, Songan A, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotel in the Kintamani or Ubud areas included. For other areas additional charges may apply
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.