Banyumala Waterfall Bali Jungle Trekking Adventure With Canoe
Discover the true Balinese nature and culture in this all inclusive tour package offers. Get your special tour experience in just only one day, to see best rice fields of Jatiluwih considered as UNESCO world heritage site, soft trekking at Bali tropical forests, paddling traditional canoes crossing the lake, swimming in fresh and clear water while you enjoying a beautiful waterfall surrounded by rainforest, enjoy a breathtaking view of Ulun Danu Bratan temple. A tailor made tour program is designed for looking Bali from the other side. Accompanied by our professional team guide will assist you with their years experience in realizing the holiday moments that you expected.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegal Sari Bali Coffee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jatiluwih, Jatiluwih, Bali
Visit local farmers in their daily activities and enjoy a magical rainforest setting and marvel at the UNESCO-recognized rice terraces of Jatiluwih
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Soft trekking by walking through the jungle path accompanied by local guide for discover giants trees, birds and other wildlife in the jungle at tropical forests. At the the end of trekking we preparing you traditional fisherman canoes for you crossing The Lake Tamblingan
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Our guide will take you to visit clean and fresh water from the mountains of Banyumala twin waterfalls. Possibility to swim with your swim suit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Visiting the famous temple in the lake dedicated to the Goddess well known as Dewi Danu accompanied by the guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegal Sari Bali Coffee, Jl. Raya Denpasar - Bedugul, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Tastings traditional coffee and Balinese traditional herbs teas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bedugul Market, Main Road West of Golf Club, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Fruits and handicraft markets
Pass By: Twin Lake View, Jl. Raya Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
See twin lake view
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour included complimentary pickup service from DPS Ngurah Rai Airport and South Bali hotels area bellow :Ubud,Sanur, Tanjung Benoa,Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, CangguPlease let us know if your accommodation or hotel is not mentioned on the list that we provide prior of the tour start.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.