Bali's Best Photography Tour
Bali is a heaven for photography enthusiasts, filled with personal and touching memories of a journey. This tropical island has a great collection of landscapes, seascapes and iconic landmarks that easily make it to valued frames and albums. The monsoonal climate also offers snappers the great opportunities year-round with blue skies mid-year and dramatic cloud-streaked scarlet sunsets in between. Stunning photo opportunities in and around Bali include famous spots such as the iconic sea temple of Tanah Lot, ulun danu Temple or floating Temple, gate of Handara Kosaido Golf course and Wanagiri Hidden Hill.
Note : We have earned excelance certificate 2018 and 2019 from TripAdvisor based on consistently great review and great service.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Personal experiences and souvenir.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali, Bali
Stop at : Gate of Handara Kosaida Golf course.
Bali Handara Gate is one of the most Instagrammed spot on the island. It's become a must-visit place among tourists and photography lover.
Duration : 30 minutes
Stop at : Wanagiri Hidden hill.
The Wanagiri Hidden Hill has a lot selfie spots, each location has different attractions, from its beautiful human-sized bird’s nest, swing, wooden teacups, the bow of a boat, wooden stars, tree houses, an Indonesian interpretation of the Eiffel Tower and much more.
All of these platforms face directly to Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan surrounded by shady forests and is a truly beautiful bite of Bali.
Duration : 45 minutes
Pass By: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Danau Beratan, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Stop at : Ulundanu Temple.
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple locally known as Pura Ulun Danu Beratan and it's also called Floating Temple.
The most mesmerizing temple complex on the shores of Lake Beratan, set within the highlands of the mountainous Bedugul region in Bali, Indonesia.
The mountains encircling this location give it the characteristic mesmerizing, dreamy touch and make this temple a hot spot for photographers and tourists.
Awesome scenery, a charm of beauty that is able to make anyone who saw him feel hypnotized and fell in love.
Duration : 45 minutes
Stop at : lunch / Indonesia buffet lunch at lake side.
Duration : 40 minutes.
Pass By: Tanah Lot, Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Stop at : Coffee farming
Travelers can try free testing coffee and herbal tea.
Duration : 30 minutes.
Stop at : Tanah lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple Bali (Indonesian: Pura Tanah Lot) is a Hindu temple in Bali, Indonesia, which has a breathtaking natural splendor, it stands on solid sea rock overlooking the Indian ocean.
Tanah Lot is one of the best places to watch the sunset in Bali island and also it is the most visited tourist destinations in Bali, it can be seen from the number of visitors who visit the temple every day, even thousands to experience a beautiful Tanah Lot sunset.
Tanah Lot Bali is also generally known as Bali temple in the sea as it appears like floating in the middle of the sea whenever high tide. Tanah lot Bali is a famous cultural masterpiece for photography.
Duration : 1 hour.
Stop at : Back to Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from : ubud, kuta, jimbaran, nusadua, uluwatu, sanur, legian, seminyak, canggu.Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.