Balinese Traditional Food Cooking Class with Ubud Monkey Forest and SPA
Enjoying the Balinese way of cooking can be a wonderful thing to experience during your visit to the “Island of the Gods”. With this tour you will learn how to make Balinese traditional food and the secret of Balinese traditional food from the original recipes and kitchen, shopping in traditional Balinese market, meet with local people and culture. After cooking class you will visit Ubud Monkey Forest the one of Bali's several grey long-tailed macaque-inhabited forests. In the end of the tour enjoy a 2-hour spa treatment before going back to your Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cooking Class Guide
- Lunch at Cooking Class
- 2 Hour Spa Treatment
- Private Driver
- Tour Escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your private driver will come to pick you up at 07:00 am from your Hotel in Bali. Your private driver will take you to meet your guide and explore the local or traditional market at 08:30 am. After Market, you will meet the farmers and learn how they grow rice, and finally, you will learn how to make many delicious menus from authentic Balinese recipes and ingredients.
After cooking class about 13:00 your driver will take you to Ubud Monkey Forest to see the hundreds of playful monkeys in a calm, lush forest. Not only Monkey, but there are also at least 115 species of trees in the forest, some of which are significant in Balinese culture as sacred or as materials used during rituals. About 900 monkeys live in the forest area, more specifically known as the Balinese long-tail macaque.
Finish with the monkey forest about 14:00 your private driver will take you to Spa place where you will enjoy a 2-hour spa treatment (1 Hour Body Massage & 1 Hour Body Scrub) by superbly trained therapists, with their healing hands, only use products of blended natural ingredients, the purest selected natural oils, herbs & spices to provide the ideal atmosphere for relaxation & rejuvenation.
• Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Soup Ayam Jamur - Chicken soup with mushroom
• Tempe Lalah Manis - Spiced and sweet fried tempe
• Tahu Kare - Tofu curry with Balinese spices
• Sate Lilit - Minced of spices fish skewer
• Pepes Tuna - Grilled fish in banana leaf
• Lawar Bali - Mix Vegetable with Balinese spices
• Sambal Matah - Raw spices with coconut oil
• Dadar Gulung - Rolled cake with coconut & palm sugar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
07:00 Am from your Hotel in Bali 08:00 am if your Hotel in Ubud AreaPorts
- Benoa Harbour Bali
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The Cooking Class is not private, But tour and Spa is private
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.