Balinese Private Wedding Ceremony
The activity will begin with a simple Balinese dress and approximately 10 minutes walk to the temple that has a holy water and located on the river bank which sanctified by local peoples and will do offerings for Hindu-style cleansing rituals. And after the ritual is complete, we will walk to a village temple called Puseh temple and dedication for Vishnu or the protector god,and will perform prayers for salvation and blessings from the gods, and after that we will visit a Hindu priest's house,whichis he will read about the character of each related to birth according the date, month and year according to Hindu calendar. After that we will go to a house where Hindu-style wedding ceremonies will be carried out,and of course before that, you will be dressed first look like king and princess and after all is ready, the ritual will be carried out lead by the priest around 1 hour and after the ceremony finish and will be served By delicious meal as the closing ceremony of the wedding.
What's included :
- Use the balinese dress
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch or Dinner
What's excluded :
- Any Other Expenses
For those who are enjoying their honeymoon or celebrating their wedding anniversary, we also conduct a Balinese traditional wedding blessing ceremony. This procession will starts with a ritual called melukat , a ritual to cleansing oneself from spiritual impurities, which is done at the holly water temple. Next, you will visit the village temple to do blessing ritual and your spouse can experience a Balinese traditional wedding. The blessing ceremony starts at around 4 o’clock in the afternoon, the best time to receive the mystical aura from the turn of day into night. All parts of this ceremony are held at a traditional Balinese house.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the participants of Wedding activity and please inform us correctly hotel address and name of the participants and we will meet in the lobby hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Just do the activity with couple only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.