Balinese Painting Class
This workshop is exclusively designed to introduce the participants to Balinese painting. They will get individual instruction and produce a painting of their own, to meet their own satisfaction. Our Master will guide you to step by step in creating a wonderful traditional Balinese painting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paper, Watercolor, Brushes , other materials
- Bottled water
- Certificate of Acknowledgement
What's excluded :
Watercolor on paper. This workshop is exclusively designed to introduce the participants to Balinese painting. They will get individual instruction and produce a painting of their own, to meet their own satisfaction. This attraction should be part of your Bali discovery tour.
• Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA), Pengosekan Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Agung Rai Museum of Art, Jl. Raya Pengosekan Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.