Balinese Local Experience Culture Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)
Our Balinese Local Experience Culture Tour will give you an in depth look at life as a local Balinese. You will get the chance to visit local workshops where the craftsman are hand weaving baskets, artists are creating masterpieces and where master carvers are carving beautiful items from wood.
After watching the locals at work, you will then be brought to the Ubud market for some shopping and then have a chance to visit the Ubud Palace which is the home of Bali’s Royal Family.
8:30 AM – Pickup at your hotel
9:30 AM – Watch the Batik Artists and Hand Weaving
10:30 AM – Visit Celuk Village, famous for its highly skilled gold and silver crafting
11:00 AM – Visit Mas Village and watch the master carvers
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:30 PM – Shop at Ubud Market
3:00 PM – Visit Ubud Palace
4:00 PM – Return to your hotel
5:00 PM – Arrive
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Saraswati Temple
What's excluded :
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The village of Celuk is Bali’s major center for goldsmiths and silversmiths. The main road of Jalan Raya Celuk is lined up with galleries and workshops.
Celuk welcomes visitors by the day who come to see the elaborate designing and production processes up close and witness a work of art in the making. Also, produce can be purchased directly here. Many of the households act as galleries, showcasing items in their front houses through glass displays and others are viewable in their workshops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Village is one of the traditional villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing the art of wood carving. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The large Ubud Market is your one-stop shop for kitschy souvenirs, clothing and presents for back home. With carefully handcrafted pieces at each stall, you won’t be able to resist! Don’t forget to keep an ample amount of space in your suitcase for Bali bags and bamboo bowls!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saraswati Temple, Jl. Raya, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This quaint little temple is dedicated to the Hindu goddess of wisdom and art called the Royal Palace
To that end, you will find gorgeous carvings of the goddess all over the building as well as fountains that gush from the front of the temple and fill a large limpid pond area.
The pond is covered in lush lotus blossoms and it is customary to bathe or drink the waters in order to harness some of the power of the goddess.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotel. Please provide your hotel name before purchasing this tour. Thanks!Airports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons