Balinese-Indonesian Culinary and Cooking Experience
With the help of your native host, you will discover the unique flavours of local cooking, while learning about traditional ways of life. As part of this class, you will visit a local traditional market, choose exotic ingredients and learn to cook several typical dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Guest will be picked up at the lobby, then being guided to visit a chosen traditional market, to have a quick shopping on ingredients, also general knowledge of Indonesian spices.
After having chances to buy and taste street food or snacks, guest will stop by at Abarrotes to have a refreshness before the cooking class starts. Several Balinese, Indonesian dishes will be cooked during the class.
• Fried Rice - Indonesian rice, mix-fried with local spices and vegetables. Served with cucumber, egg, sausage and shrimp cracker.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please ensure you provide phone number, preferably with active Whats App.Kindly show your booking confirmation upon pick up.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/4/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guest with allergic must notify operator in advance.
- Please bring your own medicines, masker and hand sanitizer.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.