Balinese Farm Cooking School - Full Day
If you’ve always been fascinated by Balinese food then why not trade a day of city life for a few hours in the village learning how to cook healthy local food! Moreover, you’ll have the opportunity to see a side of Bali rarely visited by tourists, meet the friendly locals, and experience the true culture of Bali you would otherwise never know of during a typical tour.
We bring a new concept of cooking experience “farm to table concept”, without any doubt that travelers come to Bali would like to see and witness the culture and rich local traditions. Through food and way to cook it we would take you to a different way of experiencing Bali to the fullness.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- 07.45 : Visit the local market
- 08.30 : Drive to the Farm
- 08.45 : Welcome drink (coffee or tea)
- 09.00 : Farm Tour & Collecting Vegetables
- 10.30 : Start the Cooking session 1
- 11.45 : Start the Cooking session 2
- 13.30 : Finish cooking and relax
- 14.00 : Back to Hotel
• Sayur Urab - Sayur Urab is a traditional Balinese dish, it's a boil vegetables mix with fried seasoning and grated fresh coconut.
• Sweet Sour Tempe - Crunchy tempe greased with caramelize sweet sour sauce made of palm sugar and lime.
• Opor Ayam - Opor Ayam is actually boiled chicken which is given thick condiment from coconut milk which is added with various spices.
• Bali Sate Lilit - This satay is made from pork, fish, chicken, beef, or even chopped turtle, then mixed with grated coconut, coconut milk, lime, onion, and pepper.
• Tuna Sambal Matah - Tuna Sambal Matah is a dish with a special sauce/sambal from Bali "Sambal Matah" Sambel matah is a traditional Balinese spice.
• Bubur Injn/Black Rice Pudding - Black rice pudding has a philosophical meaning of togetherness and unity.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers