Balinese Daily Life Tour: Live Like A Farmer
Work with the local farmers to their rice fields, where you will learn how to plant, transplant or harvest rice.
Duration 9 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tunjuk Village Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Stop At: Tunjuk Village Town Hall, Jalan Pelopor No.54, Tunjuk, Kec. Tabanan, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82151, Indonesia
Upon arrival in Tunjuk village, a short visit to an elementary school (closed on weekends and public holiday) before join in to the village home base.
Walk with the local farmers to their rice fields, where you will learn how to plant, transplants or harvest rice (depending on season ). You may also have the opportunity to ride cows or buffalos, Balinese called it as Metekap
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Village, Jl. Jatiluwih Kawan No.Desa, Jatiluwih, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82152, Indonesia
Continue heading north through a small wreck road to reach Jatiliuih village. Along the way your eyes are pampered with alluring scenery. Upon arrival at Jatiluih it is the highlight, a spacious fascinated rice terrace in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali hotel (Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur,Ubud). Please advise the hotel telephone number.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum of 2 paying adults are required (including for child)
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate