Balinese Cooking Class in Seminyak
Balinese Cuisine is one of the most complex cuisines in the world. Using an incredible variety of spices, blended with the freshest vegetables, meat and fish, eating REAL Balinese food is an unforgettable cultural experience. Learn with our Chef how to cook a 3 courses meal in a lush and green environment. Optional market visit accompanied by our Chef.Free pickup from Kuta, Legian and Seminyak area.
Minimum participants required to confirm class is 2 guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer : from Legian, Kuta and Seminyak area
What's excluded :
- Market tour requires minimum 2 persons per booking
- For market tour for 1 person, extra charge Rp100,000net is required.
- MORNING/AFTERNOON CLASS
9:30 AM (optional - with morning session only)
Visit Jimbaran fresh fish market accompanied by our Chef. Purchase some fresh ingredients and spices for your cooking class.
11:00 AM / 4.00 PM
Meet our chef and get a first introduction to the ingredients and equipment used for today’s cookery class
11:30 AM / 4.30 PM
Get ready and start your first preparation under our chefs supervision.
1:00 PM / 6.00 PM
Finish up your last preparation and enjoy your self-cooked Balinese. After you successfully finished your cookery class, receive a certificate from our Chef. Keep your class apron as a memory for your Balinese cooking experience.
Choose one of our 3 menus (same menu for all participants):
LAWAR SALAD - green bean, fresh coconut & chicken salad
TUM IKAN - steamed fish in banana leaf
DADAR GULUNG - coconut pancake with palm sugar and coconut split
JUKUT GEDANG MEKUAH - young papaya soup with seafood
SATE LILIT AYAM - chicken satay on lemongrass stick & steamed rice
GODOH BIU - Balinese fried banana
GADO-GADO - vegetable salad with peanut dressing
PEPES TAHU - steam bean curd in banana leave
BUBUR INJIN - Balinese black rice pudding
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel / villa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.