Balinese Art Tour : Ubud Art Village, Balinese compound & Temple
Bali Art Tour All Inclusive: Ubud Art Village & Balinese compound tour in Bali, embark the amazing journey in Ubud on first Visit Celuk Village fine Silver art of smith, Batuan Village painting art, batik painting, Balinese compound, Batuan Temple, Mas Village, coffee plantation and the last visit elephant cave temple, enjoy your tour with our friendly English Speaking guide driver during your holiday in Bali.
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with private driver/ Local guide.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off free for Ubud area only for other area will be charge USD 35/ car.
- Return Hotel transport by private vehicle with Super comfort air conditioned.
- Take foto during vacation.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Entrance fee, Admission ticket, Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses, Gratuities (optional), Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Celuk Village: Visit this famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting.
Batuan Village: Is a Ubud Art painters have experienced remarkable evolution. Traditionally another means of expressing religious and mythological ideas, paintings of Ubud have been subjected to a number of influences, including deep interaction with Western painters who came and lived in Bali. Ubud became the center of arts, welcoming into its heart renowned artists such as Bonnet, Spies, Blanco, Snell.
Batuan Trinity Village Temple:The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree and is one of not allowed if we make the roff for the regular house . For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen.
Balinese Compound: The Balinese house with classic Balinese architecture bring yourself to fell Balinese old, Our visit to this area not complete if we are not visit.
Mas Village: the village of wood carving.
Coffee Plantation:Visit the coffee plantation where you’ll see, amonkig other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee.
Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah Temple): is a historically significant archaeological site and popular tourist attraction. Despite its name, you won’t find any pachyderms here, unless you count the stone figure of Ganesh, a Hindu lord with an elephant’s head. A special place to visit, tourists staying in Ubud won’t need more than an hour to explore the relics contained in the courtyard, meditation cave, fountains, bathing pools and rock-wall carvings.
Departure Point :08.00– 08.15 AM : Nusa Dua/Jimbaran08.00 – 08.30 AM : Sanur Area08.00 – 08.15 AM : Kuta Area09.00 – 09.30 AM : Ubud AreaNote: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.