Balicookingclass with Balinese family
Cooking with balinese family is an authentic experience to see deeply about Balinese culture and also taste the authentic food in Bali . During your day, you also will be able to meet the local family to learn from them about their daily life, and their cultures as well. In addition, our family has done cooking since we were children which is gotten from our parents. They teach us how to cook very delicious Balinese meal in traditionally and now we still keep contiuning to do it, and love to share it to the people over the world. During your visit, you also will be part of our family and fell like home. At the end of tour, you will have a tons of fun, get very authentic experience, and of course memorable holiday in your entire life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Welcome drink with local snake and balinese local food
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
This tour will take and show you an authentic experience in Bali. It will be started by visiting one of traditional market to meet and get some fresh ingredients from the local farmers. You will have your hand very organic stuffs to be cooked with the local family. Heading to next stop, you will visit one of traditional village called Penglipuran village which is well known as one of the cleanest village in the world. Beside that, it is also famous because local and visitor are not allowed to drive during 24 hours on main road of the village. Here you will meet the local family and they wiltake you to visit their house. During the visit, you will join and learn with them how to cook Balinese food with the best taste you ever had in your life. We will share and teach you how we cook with traditionally teachique, and also about our daily life. Finish cooking, the family will serve the meal and you will be invited to have delicous meal with them and it is complately like local. Next stop will be in rice terrace where you will see the local farmer plant a new rice and sometimes during the harvest session, you may join with them to harvest the rice as well as. Back to the hotel
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ubud areas is free of charge out of ubud get additional charge
Departure Time :5/22/2019 - 9/29/2021
Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.