Bali White-Water Rafting and Coffee Plantation Tour
Go white-water rafting on a 2-hour adventure along Bali's Ayung River, where you'll float past hidden waterfalls and enjoy pristine waters. With a guide, learn about the river ecology and follow instructions on how to navigate the Class II to Class IV rapids, depending on the time of year (the river is Class II but may rise to IV during the rainy season) Then enjoy a buffet lunch before visiting a coffee plantation that produces Bali's famous luwak coffee, the most expensive in the world. Hotel transport included from main resort areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Coffee and Teas Break
- Ticket and Entrace Fee
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After pickup from your Bali accommodation in the morning, you'll be driven to the starting location of the river-rafting tour.
Enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival, and receive instructions from your guide about safety, what to expect on the river, and the rating equipment. Then put on your provided life jacket, and set off along the Ayung River. You'll discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the clear water, and feel the thrill of floating over white-water rapids, all while soaking up the natural scenery and lush environment of Bali.
Afterward, change your clothes and enjoy a buffet lunch at a restaurant with lovely views and a relaxing setting (a shower is available, if you wish). Then head to the second part of your day tour, a coffee plantation. This is a chance to see traditional production of Bali's native goods, aka 'agro tourism.' Check out tropical produce such as Robusta coffee, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree, and more, and find out how Balinese coffee is made in the traditional way. You can taste fresh coffee or ginger tea while admiring views of the green valley. A variety of original Balinese coffee products, herb oil, and more is available for purchase (own expense). You'll also see a civet, the animal that eats and then discards the coffee berries known as luwak coffee.
Your tour ends with return to hotels for drop-off in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We start from south bali area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Tanjung Benoa, Pecatu, Denpasar, Ubud.Please advise the accommodation detail
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.