Bali White Water Rafting Adventure
Experience the thrill of white water rafting on Bali's longest river, the Ayung, with this guided rating trip. You'll spend two hours aboard your raft, passing paddy fields and waterfalls as you go. After your trip, you'll get to take a shower and dine on a buffet lunch before heading back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All safety equipment
- Lunch - Buffet
- Bottled water
- Bath towels
- Changing room and shower
What's excluded :
Upon your arrival, a welcome drink will be served then get a safety briefing from your guide, get your life jacket, paddle, and helmet and descend to the river. Feel the thrills of the river as you raft past jungle scenery, wildlife, and river beaches. Discover hidden waterfalls and swim on quiet stretches. You will be picked up at the finish point, ascend, change out of your wet clothes, and enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with dazzling views.
• Bali Pertiwi Rafting, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.2, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Pertiwi Rafting, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.2, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.