Bali White-Water Rafting Adventure
Go white-water rafting and visit a Bali coffee plantation on this 9-hour combo tour. You'll be driven by private vehicle to the rafting base on the Ayung River for a 2.5- to 3-hour group adventure covering a distance of 7.5 miles (12 km). Then visit the coffee farm to taste Balinese tea and coffee, including the chance to experience luwak coffee, one of the most expensive coffees in the world, made with coffee berries that have been eaten and digested by animals known as civets. Lunch and private hotel transport are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of hot shower, changing rooms, towels
- Rafting guide
- All safety equipment
- Insurance for rafting
- Lunch - Include Welcome drink( coffee or tea )
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bali Rafting Adventure
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, Jl. Raya Kuta no. 1A, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Feel like a true Bali explorer on this 9-hour white water rafting adventure. Spend 2 to 3 hours braving Class II and III rapids, winding past rainforests, rice paddies and waterfalls on a 7.4-mile (12-kilometer) ride. After an included lunch and hot shower, visit a coffee plantation specializing in ‘Luwak’ coffee (some of the world’s most exclusive) produced by the cat-like civet.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Bali Rafting Adventure, Jl. Raya Kedewatan, Ubud 80752 Indonesia
Depart in an air-conditioned vehicle from your Bali hotel in the morning, driving for approximately 1.5 hours to reach the rafting start point in Carang Sari Village. Get to know your professional rafting guide and listen to a short safety briefing before starting your rafting trip around 10am.
Spend the next 2 to 3 hours splashing around in the river’s Class II and III rapids, following the instructions of your guide if you hit any tricky spots. As you continue, you’ll float past a mixture of Balinese scenery, including rice paddies, stone carvings, waterfalls and rainforests, finishing around 1pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Teba Sari Bali Agrotourism, Banjar Kellingkung, Lodtunduh, Ubud Indonesia
You’ll also have a chance to sample Coffee ‘Luwak,’ a bizarrely delicious blend produced from beans eaten and digested by wild civets (cat-like mammals). At the end of the day receive a drop off at your Bali hotel around 4:30pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off from your hotel, villa or homestay.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Available for ages 6 to 65 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- What to bring/wear: Sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a change dry clothes for after rafting, sunscreen, money for souvenirs
- Rafting is a group activity, not private; however the transportation and driver are private for just your party
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.