Bali: Waterfall Day Tour
Venture off the beaten path on a private trek past a series of picturesque waterfalls in Bali, including the majestic
Kanto Lampo waterfall
Tukad Cepung waterfall
Go swimming and hiking around Balinese waterfalls
Enjoy lunch during the tour
Private tour provides personalized service
often claimed as the most beautiful on the island.
What's included :
- Private Transport
- Driver speaking english
- parking fee
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee ticket
the first of eplorer in
1) Kanto Lampo waterfall Bali is an upcoming tourist spot and perfect for a day visit from Ubud. Hidden away in the jungle.
2)Tibumana waterfal (Tibumana Waterfall is definitely one of the Bali waterfalls that is still kind of a secret.
There are a number of tourists that flock to Tibumana, however it seems to be more of a favourite among locals. )
3) Tukad Cepung waterfall (Tukad Cepung is a rising star among Bali waterfalls. Tourists flock here to take that perfect Instagram shot. The waterfall can be seen between the rock formations and if you are lucky enough, the sun rays will create an amazing show just for you.
The driver will take you at your Hotel .
4) Tegenungan waterfall are sharp drops along the course of a conduit, truly its a particularly lovely spot to stay in light of the way that green and nature home including. Typical scene around Tegenungan Waterfall is genuinely delightful, with green trees and beautiful.
Then driver take back to your hotel / villa.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate