Bali Waterfall as Tibuana Waterfall, Tukad Cepung Waterfall and Tegenungan
Visit the three most beautiful waterfalls around Ubud without the hassle of self-drive. If you love photography and natural beauty, this private door-to-door waterfall tour is for you. : Tibumana Waterfall, nestled in the jungle, Tukad Cepung, concealed behind a cave, and Tegenungan Waterfall. Along the way, enjoy a Balinese lunch at a traditional “warung” as real life of Bali.
- Enjoy all the personal service and flexibility you’d expect on a private tour
- Learn about authentic Balinese food as you lunch at a traditional “warung”
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transport
- Capture the images of a lifetime at three of Bali’s most beautiful waterfalls
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fee or ticket
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Air Terjun Tibumana
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of these places that you might want to consider putting on your travel checklist. This still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The sunlight falls on the glistening waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you.
Well hidden between rocks, Tukad Cepung Waterfall is definitely one of the most unique spots in Bali. This place is comparatively cooler and offers an immense sense of peace and tranquillity. Tukad Cepung is a rising star among Bali waterfalls. Tourists flock here to take that perfect Instagram shot. The waterfall can be seen between the rock formations and if you are lucky enough, the sun rays will create an amazing show just for you. We’re going to dig deep into things you would need to know before you go to Tukad Cepung Waterfall, but feel free to jump to any section that interests you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Air Terjun Tibumana, Jl. Desa Apuan, Apuan, Susut, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80661, Indonesia
Tibumana Waterfall is a true hidden gem, and definitely highly recommended for those want to enjoy beautiful scenery, cool breeze atmosphere, peace and tranquility.
Tibumana derived from the word ‘tibu’, which means a deep riverbed or plunge pool. This can be spotted from the extensively deep plunge pool of the waterfall.
The cliffs surrounding the waterfall are overgrown with greenery and moss, which enhances the splendor of Tibumana Waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall. Especialy in the morning, the beauty of the verdant jungle will be at best as the sunlight shines peeping above. A great discharge of water falls down along a cliff full of damp plants. The nature water shower with the wide pond in the bottom. With the sunlight and good wheater the day before. The base of the pond can be seen clearly. Swimming or just dipping the feet are just some of the things to do.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple which is located in west side of countryside, Blah Batuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency. It is about 27 km from Denpasar town. This cave is built at crevasse edge from the federation of 2 rills that is called Pangkung River , where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.