Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Temple
Explore the lovely beaches and rich culture of Bali on a truly memorable adventure in the waters around the island. This exciting tour package of Bali Water Sports, Uluwatu Temple Tour, takes you to Tanjung Benoa Beach in Nusa Dua area for a jet ski ride, Adventure parasailing, ride on banana-boat cruise along the coast, visit padang - padang beach, marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple.
Note : We have earned excelance certificate 2018 and 2019 from TripAdvisor based on consistently great review and great service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- life jacket.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Travelers have to pay extra if they wish to do other activities.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Be picked up from your hotel and drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach a beautiful place blessed by the panoramic view of the sea with calm seawater. Start your day of adventure by taking to the water on an inflatable Banana Boat Ride is the exciting water activities ride on the rubber boat in form of Banana and pulled by the speed boat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bali, Bali
Next, take to the skies in on an adventure Parasailing for the adrenaline rush that comes with soaring in the air and a bird's-eye view of the Balinese coast. (6 minutes)
Before your outing ends, take to a ride on Jet Ski and slice through the waves as an instructor leads you on a tour around the sandy shore by driving 250 cc motorize ski. (15 minutes)
Duration: 21 minutes
Stop At: Padang, Padang, West Sumatra, Sumatra
visit one best surfing beach in bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Continue trip to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off from : kuta, legian, seminyak, canggu, sanur, jimbaran, uluwatu, tuban, denpasar, nusadua.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.