Bali Volcano Trekking and Luwak Coffee Plantation
We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this trek, we'll give you a full refund. Our guides are licensed and experienced. They are Kintamani locals and grew up hiking up and down this mountain hundreds of times. They know the customs and traditions of the local village and will share with you the history and heritage of Bali and the people who live near Mt Batur. We have almost 400 reviews on Trip Advisor with a 5-star rating. Book with us for an unforgettable experience.
What's included :
- 100% Money-back guarantee
- Licensed, English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket at volcano
- Breakfast - Banana sandwich, egg sandwich, mineral water, hot drinks ( coffee,tea and hot chocolate)
- Flaslights and walking sticks for hiking
- Transportation to and from your hotel lobby in air conditioned van.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
03.00-04:00 PM: Arrive at Songan village, meet guide, get briefing and begin trek.
05.30 PM-07:30 PM: Arrive a campsite along Lake Batur.
06:00 PM: Time for yourself (fishing, swimming, relaxing) as guides prepare dinner.
07:30 PM: Dinner
08:00 PM: Balinese dance performance and campfire.
05.00 AM: Start climb to the ridge of the Caldera and the sunrise point.
06.00 AM: Enjoy the spectacular sunrise with breakfast and coffee or tea.
09.00-09:30 AM: Arrival back to the campsite and take the boat back to Songan village.
10.00 AM: Relax in the natural hot springs.
11:00 AM: Board van to coffee plantation.
11:30 AM: Visit coffee plantation.
12:30 PM: Head back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below : Seminyak : 01,30 AM Kuta : 01,30 AM Legian : 01,30 AM Kerobokan : 01,30 AM Canggu :01,30 AM Jimbaran : 01,30 AM Nusa Dua : 01,30 AM Uluwatu : 01,00 AM Amed : 01,30 AM Tulamben : 01,30 AM Singaraja / Lovina 01,30 AM Sanur :02,00 AM Ubud : 02,30 AM Candidasa 02,00 AM Padangbai : 02,00 AM Sidemen : 02,30 AM Kintamani : 03,15 AM
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.