Bali UNESCO Tourism site and Beratan Lake Tour
Learn about History of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bali
Get experience how the process of making coffee in traditional Balinese
way which is very popular name with coffee luwak,
Learn about the history of the two temples on the lake and on the rock at the
Enjoying the beautiful sunset at Tanah lot temple.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with English speaking Tour Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses a like souvenirs,beverages etc
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kubu Terrace Jatiluwih
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kopi Luwak Baturiti, Jl. Raya Baturiti, Batunya, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Baturiti is the name of the place which is well known for the coffee plantation because of the temperature in this area is very comfortable for the coffee plant growing.
Coffee Plantations are easily found in Bali where most of the tourists want to visit and trial several coffees that Bali has. Civet Palm Cat Coffee is the world’s most expensive coffee and famous among the tourists who are being on vacation in this island. It is because of the uncommon method for coffee production through civet droppings. The uncommon making process make this coffee also famous as “Cat Poop Coffee or Civet Cat Coffee”. Hence, this place is become famous and appointed as one of tourist destinations in Bali Island that recommended to visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Visit the beautiful Hindu's temple on the lake or called Ulun danu temple.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is one of beautiful Balinese Hindu Temples located at Candi Kuning countryside, Baturiti sub district and Tabanan regency. It is about 50 km north side the way from Denpasar to Singaraja. The temple is set at lakeside of Beratan with beautiful lake view and hills surround it. it is also commonly called as Bali temple on the lake or Bali temple on the water because it looks like floating on the water when the water level in the lake is rising. We can find at north side of this temple is Pucak Sangkur mount, in the eastside there is Beratan Mount which also referred as Pucak Mangu or Pucak Pangelengan, in the south side there is Terate Bang Mount and in the West side there is Tapak Mount and Watukaru Mount.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kubu Terrace Jatiluwih, Banjar Utu, Subak Umedui, Jatiluwih 82152 Indonesia
Enjoying the beautiful panoramic of rice terrace at tabanan regency which is called Jati luwih.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a favorite tourist destination in Bali famous with the beautiful rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It is one of places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent. The local paddies are planted in this place look typically of the high relative size plant if it is compared with other pre-eminent paddy planted by most farmers in Bali. Despite fully, Jatiluwih also famous with its organic agriculture system due to the location is located in the in the plateau of Watukaru Mount which is suitable for the agriculture development.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
As last spot, will visit the beautiful Tanah lot temple.
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, every body knows for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons. Tanah Lot temple is one of the sad Kahyangan or six most holy temples for all Bali as well as for Tabanan district.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point or Pick Up Place will be in The main Lobby of Your Hotel or Villa in BaliPlease send us the detail of your Hotel such as Name and Address of your Hotel.Be ready at least 10 minutes before starting the TripAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Bali Harbour
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.