Bali Ubud Village Tour
Discover the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private tour of Ubud
Experience its spiritual heritage with a visit to Batuan Temple.,BARONG DANCE, CELUK VILLAGE, MONKEY FOREST, Puri Saren is an Ubud King Palace where it is used as a governance center in the empire era. You can see the beautiful houses building that are designed with Balinese traditional style and full of wood carving decorates it. The luxury Entrance Gate (Candi Bentar) and dressy ancient house building are decorated by the fertile tropical garden. This Palace is right located in the hearth of Ubud Village and aposite to the Traditional Art Market.
enjoy with Tour Duration is 8 – 10 hours and Flexible stoping time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking bali driver
- Comfortable car
- Mineral water and parking ticket
- Flexible stoping time
What's excluded :
- entrance fee ticket
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
arong dance is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people and Barong it self is symbolizing of the good side. When the Barong dance is performed, it is always performed two side of the life influence ‘bad and good’. Rangda is symbolizing the bad which two of them are always apposite each other and Rangda it self is drawing as a woman with the hair raising face and she always want spread the bad influence to all people in the world, however Barong is always rescue the moment when Rangda do the bad thing. Barong Dance is accompanied by Gong Kebyar (the orchestra traditional Balinese instrument) which is played by a group of people. enterance ticket IDR 100K/person
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. no enterance ticket.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud enterance ticket IDR 10K/person
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey forest, Bali Travel Guides Ubud Monkey Forest is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. Based on the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. There is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of forest with full of the huge and high tropical trees. All monkeys in this place have tame and dwell this forest together in each group area. This monkey forest is right located in the hearth of Ubud Village with beautiful souvenir shops along the road and just a step from the Ubud Art market. enterance ticket IDR. 50K/person.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.