Bali Trekking: Twin Lakes, Handara Gate & Ulun Danu Bratan – Full Day
● Hike through the protected Balinese forest to Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan, otherwise known as the Twin Lakes of Bali
● Visit Bali Handara, famous for its majestic gate separating Earth from the spirit world
● Admire serene Ulun Danu Bratan Temple on the banks of Lake Beratan
Trek with an experienced Balinese guide and learn about the island’s nature and culture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Other food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
After departing from your accommodation promptly by 4am, we’ll head north and arrive at a spectacular sunrise point just before 6am. After tucking into a much-needed breakfast, we’ll begin the day’s trek towards the Twin Lakes Bali. Both Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake are a sight to see, shrouded in rainforest and home to unique Balinese wildlife.
A real highlight of the day will be crossing serene Lake Tamblingan by traditional canoe. Let your experienced guide do the arm work while you sit back and snap photos of your majestic surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Next, we’ll swing by Handara Gate, one of Bali’s most popular photo spots. Symbolising a bridge between the real and spiritual realms, this photogenic stone arch is built in typical Balinese style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
We’ll finish the day at Ulun Danu Bratan, a Hindu-Buddhist temple nestled on the banks of Lake Beratan. With 300 years of history and a feature on the 50,000 rupiah bank note, this is one of Bali’s most iconic destinations for travellers and locals alike. Your guide will fill you in on the history before transferring you back to your accommodation. What a day!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK-UP from: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax, Candidasa 100K/Pax). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on the participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENTIMPORTANT NOTICEKindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.