Bali Traditional & Culture Private Tour
Bali culture private tour is Special culture tour offering for any traveller, combination between activity and culture with visiting some places are located in Ubud Area starting from visiting silver handmade, then visiting tirtaempul temple as one place for purification holy temple, beatifull rice terrace at tegallalang by visit also kopi luwak plantation and ubud swing the last cover ubud centre visit Saraswati temple and ubud market.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All include option 1 price
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Saraswati Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Own expenses
- Option 2 exclude ticket
- Swing activity and bird nest photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanyan Gold & Silver Smith, Jl. Raya Negara no. 100 Sukawati, Sukawati Indonesia
Bali, ‘Island of the Gods’ ould also be known as ‘Island of Silver’. Bali is home to a number of artisan jewelers and silver makers, and as such, on your next visit to Bali, make some time in your schedule to learn the ancient art of Silver making. In particular, the cultural town of Ubud and nearby villages offers a variety of workshops for you to develop your creative prowess. If you have ever been curious about the techniques and processes of silver jewellery making, then book a tour at a silver factory Bali for an up-close experience of unique craftsmanship blended with the warmest hospitality only Bali can offer.we offer visit one of famous silver factory and shop called yanyan silver and smith gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80552, Indonesia
For over a thousand years, Balinese Hindu worshipers have been drawn to Pura Tirta Empul (Holy Water Temple), whose sacred springs are said to have been created by The God Indra and possess curative properties. This tradition still continues almost unchanged, and today, aside from worshipers, tourists from all over the world also come to this place to marvel at its beauty and bathe in in its refreshing blessed water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang, Tegalalang, Gianyar Regency, Bali
trip to Bali is not complete without a visit to Ubud’s world famous Tegalalang rice terraces. These Ubud rice terraces are a UNESCO World Heritage site recognized for their sustainability and connection to the local culture. The views are breathtaking and make for the perfect photo op.
Tegalalang rice terraces are the “destination” of our electric bicycle tour but of course half the fun is getting there!. We leave from Ubud town and wind our way through beautiful rice fields and jungle. We make stops at various points of interest where our knowledgeable guides will teach you about some of the finer points of Balinese culture. You really never know what you will see on the tour. Some times we come across festive ceremonies, kids at music class, villagers flying kites, or maybe we can participate in the rice harvest.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Luwak Civet Coffee Farm, Sekardadi Village, Kintamani Indonesia
Luwak coffee is the most expensive coffee in the world because it has unique process and exotic taste. The luwak is very selected animal because they only choose the best of coffee cherry by smiling it. The luwak coffee is better than normal coffee because contained low caffeine, gastric acid, and smooth taste.
Other spot visited are Swing and Bird nest photo session,
1. There are seven types of bird nest which have different shape.
2. We have dancing bridge which has 35 meters length
3. Glass floor is the first one in Ubud which has 6 centimeters of thickness and use special glass material so you can step it and take a beautiful picture.
4. Pekak Brayut Curved which has 14 meters of high and 12 meters of wide.
5. Gorilla Face curved which has 12 meters of high and 9.5 meters of wide.
Stop At: Saraswati Temple, Jl. Raya, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The ultimated tour, visited Saraswati temple are located near Centre Ubud, with combination of Puri saren Ubud palace and Ubud Market
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
When you are in Ubud a visit to Tegenungan waterfall is one of the great things to do in Ubud. Culture and nature are two words that jump to mind when thinking of Ubud and the areas surrounding it. Out of all the waterfalls in the surrounding areas, Tegenungan waterfall is a great pick as it’s not too far from Ubud. It is a popular waterfall for good reason and worth a visit to this beautiful place on your Bali trip
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.